Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free Gift Box with Job's Tears Earrings


After a busy weekend at Winterfair, I want to give my Etsy shoppers the same perfect gift-giving opportunity. With the purchase of a pair of Farmer Fox Job's Tears earrings you'll receive a free brown gift box tied in raffia. This lovely packaging creates an organic feel to the entire gift. I'll even ship them directly to your loved one's address if you let me know it's a gift. What could be a more thoughtful (and easy to give) give for the women on your list? This offer extends to December 25, 2008.


3 comments:

The Custom Boxes Print said...

It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.
Custom Printed Boxes Wholesale
Mailer Boxes
Pillow Boxes
Popcorn Boxes Wholesale

Custom Packaging Printed Boxes said...

Hi. you have posted great article, it really helpful to us.. I will refer this page to my friends; I hope you will like to read.
Custom Packaging Boxes

The Custom Boxes Print said...

We offer custom boxes that give you full liberty of customizing the entire packaging at every step. Packaging is the first thing a customer notices. It has to be spot on to appeal to the customers. The visual appeal ticks a customer before they could actually choose a product. Packaging is the first impression we are committed to make that leaves a lasting impact on the customers.
Small Cardboard Boxes
Soap Boxes
Slider Boxes
Nail Polish Boxes
Lipstick Boxes
Pillow Boxes
Custom Lip Balm Boxes

webring